45 Star Metal American Flag Outdoor or Indoor Use - Distressed for Rustic Vintage Look - Use as Patriotic Decor, Garage Decor, Man Cave Decorations or Wall Art$54.95
- PROTECTED FOR OUTDOOR OR INDOOR USE - Painted Directly Onto Metal and Sealed With Matte Lacquer for Protection in Most Environments
- DISTRESSED US FLAG DESIGN ON STURDY CORRUGATED TIN - Distressed Tattered Worn Look and Outdoor Use will Enhance the Aged Quality of the Metal
- EASY HANGING WITH ROPE HANGER OR PICTURE HANGERS - Rope Hanger and Sturdy Picture Hangers Included to Easily Attach to Wall with Nails Screws or Hooks
- HAND-PATINA VINTAGE FINISH FOR WORN RUSTIC LOOK - Perfect Americana Outdoor Decor for Home for a Rustic or Farmhouse Decor Look
- METAL US FLAG SIGN MEASURES 32" W x 1" D x 18" H - WEIGHT: 5.5 LBS
Details: Did you notice there were only 45 stars? The 45-star flag became the official United States flag on July 4, 1896. A star was added for the admission to the Union of Utah on January 4, 1896. The 45-star flag was in use for 12 years, until July 4, 1908. This Corrugated Metal American Flag is the perfect wall art that works both in-home or outside. Show your American Pride by either directly hanging it on a wall with its hangers or with the included rope. The Metal US Flag is directly painted onto the metal and distressed to give a worn rustic look. The back is fully painted and reinforced to give it that extra reinforcement needed for wind gust.
DEAL OF THE DAY ENDS IN